To successfully onboard your project on EnverX, please follow these straightforward steps:
1. Account Setup:
- Begin by creating your account on EnverX.
- Complete the account setup, which consists of four essential steps.
- It's crucial to finish the account setup and sign the user agreement to proceed with your project. However, if your account setup is still in progress or pending, you can still create your project and save it for later.
2. Creating a New Project:
After ensuring your account setup is complete, proceed to your dashboard and click on "Create New Project."
Here, you will be prompted to select the project type. There are two options available:
- Pre-PDD Project
This phase represents the preliminary stage of the project design document (PDD). During this stage, the project team conducts initial planning and assessments to determine the project's feasibility and viability. Choose this option if your project is in the planning stage.
- Post-PDD Project
This phase occurs after the completion of the project design document when the project is in the process of execution based on the expectations outlined in the PDD Document.
Select the project type that aligns with your project's current status to proceed.
3. Project Information:
In this section, provide the following details:
- Project Title
- Website Link
- Contact Person Name
- Contact Person Email
- Contact Person Mobile Number
Include contact person information for someone who will actively engage with EnverX and assist with onboarding. If you have multiple contact persons, add them by clicking "Add alternate contact." It's advisable to provide an alternate contact number in case the primary one is unavailable.
4. Project Scope:
Fill in the information regarding your project's scope, including:
- Project Vintage
- First Year of Projection
- Carbon Standard
- Project Type
- Quantities of credits to sell
- Expected amount to raise
5. Project Location:
Select your project's location by clicking on the "Pin" icon.
A map pop-up will appear for you to search your project location. The location will autofill based on your selection, and you can further edit it as needed. For More details refer to this article.
You'll also need to upload a file (in JSON, GeoJson, Kml, Kmz, Shp, Prj, Shx, Dbf, and Cfg formats, up to 10MB).
6. Document Submission:
As part of the project creation process, you will need to provide several key documents. These include:
- Main Document: This comprehensive document serves as a central repository for all project information, encompassing a project summary, project area details, and methodology analysis. You can upload multiple relevant documents in formats such as Doc, PPTX, and PDF, with a maximum size limit of 20 MB.
- KPI and Milestones: To streamline this process, download the provided CSV template, input your project's key milestones and KPIs, and then upload the completed CSV.
- Carbon Schedule: Similar to the KPI and Milestones section, utilize the provided CSV template to record data regarding your project's carbon schedule.
- Use of Funds: Download the corresponding CSV, detail how the project funding will be allocated, and upload this document. This step is vital for ensuring transparency in the allocation of financial resources.
- Sale Release Plan: For projects categorized as "Pre-PDD," it is essential to submit the sale release plan. You can download the CSV template, enter the required information related to sales & funding, and then upload the document.
- Images and Videos: As part of showcasing your project, you have the option to upload images and videos that provide visual insights into your project's details.
Ensure that these documents are prepared and organized according to the given specifications as you progress through the document submission phase.
7. Submission and Review:
Once you've entered and submitted all necessary information, your project will enter the "Under Verification" stage.
The EnverX team will review your project details and provide feedback.
8. Project Status:
You can monitor your project's status in the "My Projects– Unpublished Projects" section.
If your project is approved, it will transition to the "Published Project" section, and you can track its status from there.
In case any changes or edits are required, our team will request these with comments, and you can make the necessary adjustments and resubmit your project.
Providing accurate and correct information is crucial to prevent rejections resulting from insufficient or misleading data.
9. Project Goes Live:
Once your project is approved by the admin, it will be scheduled to go live on a specified date.
Following these steps will help you smoothly onboard your project on EnverX. If you have any questions or require assistance, our team is here to support you throughout the process.